Friday, May 16, 2008

Hmmm... (8 Days)

Well... 8 days left. 1 week from tomorrow, I will be heading down to South Carolina for Spring Training at Gardner Webb...

Im still kinda nervous, but I think that everything should be okay. I really hope that things go well with my dad this week too... I would feel much better about leaving if I knew that everything was going to be okay here.

I still have a few loose ends to tie up before I leave... still haven't packed... still haven't gotten my media ready for tour... have a few things to do around the house... want to return my D-Link DSM 320RD Media Server to Buy.com... but they are being sluggish about it so Im still waiting around :S

Hopefully I will stop being lazy and take care of that stuff soon! Till then...

Later days,
Patrick

No comments: