Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ready, Set, PACK! (2 Days)

So I finally started packing today. I am completely unmotivated to get all this stuff done, but I know that it has to be done! I'm trying to eliminate potential stuff to bring... I can only check 2 bags with the airline... and my horn = 1.

If you notice on the right hand side of the screen, I have added a new feature to this blog! It will give an easy way to keep track of what I am doing this summer. Ill try to update it as often as I can with important information. It is based off of Twitter, so if you have that, you can follow me via there as well!

I got 2 extra camera batteries in the mail yesterday... so I should pretty much be set for the entire summer! I want to take as much video/pictures as I can this summer so that I can create a mass media archive for everyone to enjoy once the season is over. I did this in 2006 for my summer with the Madison Scouts (The Purple Fleur), but I never released it. Hopefully once I get home, I can release a new side of TPF (The Crown Fleur?) so that all may enjoy the media from '06 Scouts and '08 Crown! If you have any ideas, feel free to leave me a comment on this post.

Well... off to finish my grueling task... yay.

Later days,
Patrick

No comments: