Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Quick'n Easy (3 Days)

Im totally tired from today, so I wont be leaving too much of an entry today...

My dad had his kyphoplasty today and all went well! They took care of T10-T12 and the radiologist said that there were no complications. Kyleigh came to visit me while my dad had his surgery today, that was very helpful. :)

I got all of the stuff that I needed from Wal-Mart too... now I just have to assemble everything into my tour bag and finish some last minute things...

Later days,
Patrick

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Stoop!
It was great getting to see you before you head off to spring training... :) And I'm so glad your dad's surgery went well! Hopefully I wasn't in the way or anything.

Good luck with your packing and be safe on your way to SC! --make sure you wear light clothing. I hear it's hot down there :D