Sunday, July 27, 2008

Atlanta, GA (92.625)

Well, we ended up in 4th tonight overall... but we got 2nd in brass! Again, we only lost by .1 to the Blue Devils! (18.7)

It was really cool warming up in the parking lot today because we warmed up next to the Cavaliers, Bluecoats, Cadets and Phantom. As we warmed up, each one of the other corps began to leave until we were the only ones left. I think its finally starting to sink in for me that Crown is one of the 'big boys' this year...

I felt like we had a great show...there were some small things going on that were dome-related, but it felt really good. The opener was great today...

We played America the Beautiful with the Blue Devils tonight... That was pretty cool...

Tomorrow we are at NightBEAT. Hopefully it wont rain out like FirstBEAT did... Its a home crowd, so im sure they will love us! I am really excited...

Off to sleep...
Later days,
Patrick

1 comment:

Jena said...

I have seen Crown's show twice now. Once in Chesapeake, Virginia and I saw it last night with my marching band in Atlanta. The show this year is absolutely amazing. I love the theme, and the music is amazing. It gives me chill bumps when I see it! I hope I get to see it again! Ya'll totally deserved better than 4th, but that's okay, 4th isn't last!

Good luck!
-Jena