Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Laundry Day (Pensacola, FL)

We had another rehearsal/laundry day today. We crossed over into the Central time zone last night and ended up getting an extra hour to sleep (even though we only got around 2 hours of floor time)... I was really confused this morning because wake-up was supposed to occur at 8, but my watch said 9! I figured it out eventually...

Today was really hot again... I have a feeling that our days of cool breezes and extended cloud coverage are numbered. We have officially started our deep southern + southwestern tour and we are starting to feel the effects of the southern climate. Im starting to go through 2 pairs of socks a day...

We rehearsed untill 5:30 today and did a run through...we werent expecting to do one because it wasnt on the schedule, but I am really glad that we did... Everything got cleaner today (including our clothes!).

When we went to go do our laundry, I got to experience my first Whataburger. It was pretty good... I actually ordered a honey butter chicken sandwich, but I got to try a friend's burger...

Also, I got my corps jacket today. It fits really well and is very comfortable. I am undecided as to whether I will put patches on it or not... But I have some time before I have to figure that one out...

I am going to try and get a bit of sleep now...
Later days,
Patrick

P.S. It rained today... 22/24 days

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CROWNCAST 4!!!!!

Dude, awesome.

And you look so weird without a beard.

You guys rock. That's all I can say for now...

Anonymous said...

Whataburger is AMAZING! I remember trying it during the bowl trip to Texas. It is an experience all its own. I'm glad you've finally been exposed to the greatness of Whataburger.

Keep improving...you guys are doing great! Miss you!

Winter

T2UDmom said...

Hey Patrick,

The Corps did a Great job on Saturday night!

Cannot wait to watch the webcast this Saturday.

Just finished watching the Crowncast #4 and enjoyed being able to put a face to the name.

Thanks again for all the posts.

Two Coffee Spills said...

Nice interview on the CrownCast. Dan teach you that too? ; )