Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back to Basics (Ft. Mill, SC)

With only 12 days left this season, we ended up at one of the high schools that we had winter camps at (Ft. Mill High School). It felt very weird being there again... The last time I was there, the back of my legs got so sunburnt that I could barely walk for a week. In fact, I think that it was probably more hot when we were last there at April Camp than it was today... It was still pretty hot today though!

We had 3 blocks today: 5, 4, and 3 hours respectively. During our evening block, a group of high school band students from the school came to watch a portion of our rehearsal after their band camp. Also, at about 9:30, it started storming so we had to go inside. Once we were inside, it started raining sideways! I was very glad that we made it in... Since I am on food truck cleanup crew, I had to clean up the truck in the rain... but it wasnt a big deal... I really love my tour job (even in the rain!)

We are in Salem, VA tomorow... Im going to try and catch some sleep before we get there...
Later days,
Patrick

No comments: