Monday, July 21, 2008

San Antonio Free Day (20 Days)

We had a full free day today! We woke up and went to some laundry place to do laundry (again) and then we went to the Riverwalk/River Centre Mall. I immediately went to the AMC and secured tickets for the new Batman movie, Dark Knight. The movie was spectacular! (and very long)... I am so glad that I got the opportunity to watch it. I would definitely recommend watching it if you have seen the first one!

After the movie... I made my annual trip to the Alamo and got a footlong sub from Subway for dinner. It was great walking around town with the other corps because it was so easy to point out the people from other groups. Everyone either had a sock tanline, was wearing a corps necklace, or had a corps t-shirt... Most everyone there had seen our show last night and told us how much they loved it...

The movie took up most of my free time so I dont have much else to write about! We have a super long 500+ mile bus ride tonight to Monroe, LA... So I am going to try and get some sleep! I had a great time today...

Later days,
Patrick

P.S. - The countdown till finals is on!

2 comments:

BodyByButter said...

Hi from back home Patrick! I just wanted to let you know we're all reading. Elaine started band camp and she's having a lot of fun (and doing a lot of work too). We might be able to make it up to Bloomington. We're working on it!
Judith

Unknown said...

Great Blog! I started keeping up 2 weeks ago or so and get most of my information about what you all are up to from here now. =P I saw that Jenny (talkingmuffingirl) made a comment on your post about the San Antonio show. If/when you tell Katie Rozacky that Jenny says hi, tell her Alex says hi too. She should get a kick out of that...