Saturday, June 14, 2008

Back Home in Indiana (7 Days)

Just wanted to let everyone know that we made it to Bloomington! Ill try to give you all updates as I find them.

From what Ive been told... We are housing/rehearsing at Binford Elementary School and will be doing evening ensemble at Bloomington South High School (it has a turf field). Ill let you know if anything changes.

One of the pictures is of one of our busses... So if you find the busses... You have likely found the corps! The others are of the school...

Gas is $4.19/Gal here... That is ridiculous... A lot can change in a month...

I think we will be getting to the school soon... So I am going to go! Be sure to call and leave a message if you plan on visiting!

Later days,
Patrick

2 comments:

Teresa said...

YAY! Glad you are in Indiana
for a few days!

Have fun and be safe!

tc

Unknown said...

I'll be cheering for you Friday night. My girlfriend and I will be at Bloomington South, watching the performance!