Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mankato, MN (72.700)

Last night we got to sleep in a dorm at Bethany Lutheran College... I ended up sleeping on the floor though because they ran out of beds.

We had our show today and we went up another 2 points! I had a good show, but other people still had some issues. Once we can get everyone comfortable with the show and gain some more momentum, we can finally start to become cleaner.

We dont have a show for a couple days, so we are going to learn some new drill! Im really excited because I have some very isolated drill spots and it will be pretty easy to find me...

Also... I decided to get creative with my corps necklace. I still have the NAIL from Madison 05-06, and now I added the 'fade to' black bead (2008) and a shako (hat) chain link from Crown. I really like it... It feels really cool to wear both because it represents where I came from and what makes me who I am.

Off to bed... We are still in Mankato and will be until we go to Dubuque on Thurs... Then we have 6 straight show days!

Later days,
Patrick

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Patrick!! what would be a good time to call you and catch up on some stuff? Can't wait to see you guys on the road! Hope everything is going well.

-Chris

BJ said...

too bad... we got to sleep in a house