Monday, June 30, 2008

Naperville, IL (76.400)

Today was much better than yesterday. It was very cloudy all day and it rained a bunch. The vibe in rehearsal was very good and we got a lot accomplished (even in the cold rain!).

Tonight at the show, we perfomed much better as a musical ensemble and our score went up... We also performed America the Beautiful with the Cavaliers... That was pretty fun... I wasnt expecting the guys to be so cool... But they were all really nice. It was a good time.

On a side note...I have been encountering lots of people that read my blog on a daily basis... I am assuming that most found it via search engine... but I am really interested to know who all reads this blog outside of the people who I directly gave the link to and how they found it... Feel free to leave comments if you want to!

Well... My phone is dying and we have a 10 hr bus ride... I am going to try and post this before I fall asleep!

Later days,
Patrick

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Patty McSheisty Cakes!! I found your blog by search engine...however, I'm not sure if you gave me the link anyway. You may have given it to me but I found it on my own anyway. Anywho, I love reading your posts and I can't wait to see you in August! Good luck and keep improving! :)

Winter

mmcswain said...

Patrick,

While Carolina Crown was at Gardner Webb University in training, I had the opportunity to watch the Ensemble Practice each night. I was impressed with the talent on and off of the field.

A friend, that was also watching almost every night, told me about this blog and I check it each day to find out what is going on with Carolina Crown.

It is very interesting to read about your daily ups and downs, highs and lows, success and let downs.

Thank you for keeping us posted each day and good luck to all in the upcoming shows. I'm pulling for you 100%.

I am thinking about attending the championships in Atlanta? I think they would be much better than the show in Charlotte where a lot of the Drum Corps will not be present. What do you think?

Thanks again and I'll continue reading each day. :-)

T2UDmom said...

Patrick,

My son is in the trumpet section of Carolina Crown and I found your blog by googling Carolina Crown blogs. He had planned to take his laptop to do a blog but decided not to. What plan/phone service are you using that you are able to post daily?

Thanks!