Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More T-Storms (10 Days)

Well... we had wonderful weather this morning and this afternoon was very hot... But around 5pm it started pouring down raining and t-storming! We ended up finishing up our day inside for sectionals and we worked on body movements and dance.

We only have 10 days left till our first show and I am extremely excited! We get better every day and will hopefully knock everyone off their feet on June 21st!

Just as an FYI... I have absolutely no cell phone service in this school (Nation Ford)... So if you call me, be sure to leave a message, or I will not even know that you called...

Later days,
Patrick

P.S. I thought I would throw a couple pictures on there for your enjoyment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's growing back!!
the last time i saw you, you looked like you were twelve at the most!! haha jk =]]

sara