Friday, June 27, 2008

Dubuque, IA (75.600)

So my phone died last night and I didnt get to post a blog. We basically did the same thing as Tuesday... We continued to learn new drill and clean what we learned. When we left Mankato, we were ahead of schedule and we stopped at a Walmart so that we could get anything that we needed.

Tonight we put all our new drill/music on the field for our competition and apparently the judges liked it! We got a 75.6 which is 3 points higher than we had the other night.

Tomorrow we are in Normal, IL. If you want to cme see me, be sure to call! I am not sure where our housing site is, but we will be performing after Phantom Regiment.

We are playing America the Beautiful tomorrow after the show, so if you want to see me in uniform or get a picture with me, come to the busses or come outside the stadium right when we leave from playing America the Beautiful or else I wont get to see you. You can try to catch me after the show too... But I dont know how that is going to work. Most likely if you cant find me, I am in the parking lot around the busses... Ours say 'Champion' and have the Carolina Crown logo on the side.

If you want an even more personal experience... Check us out in the parkng lot as we warm up. Be sure to take lots of pictures!

Well... Im of to try to get some rest... I hope to see some of you tomorrow!

Later days,
Patrick

No comments: