Saturday, June 21, 2008

Last Day of Spring Training (1 Day)

Tonight was the last night of spring training! We got to perform our show in full uniform and then do an encore for the crowd. I am estimating there were around 800 people there last night and it was great to put our show out there for people to see. It was especially fun to play Deck the Halls in my small ensemble! After the show I got to see a few friends! It was awesome! We also got to get our corps necklaces and member shirts for the year. Overall it was a great evening!

Sorry this didnt get posted to till today, my phone died last night... More updates later!

Patrick

2 comments:

GGigantino said...

Hi, Patrick! This is Holly's mom, and I just wanted to leave a quick note to tell you how excited I am to have found your blog. I appreciate hearing about Crown stuff and connecting to Holly's experiences...also, I'm helping my 8-year-old son journal Stanley's adventures while he is on tour this summer with Crown (ask Holly about Stanley.)

T2UDmom said...

Hi Patrick,
Thanks for the postings!Loved meeting the corps at the April camp and looking forward to seeing everyone throughout the season. We are enjoying catching glimpes on the fan network. Glad you all survived spring training and I'm sure it was a blast performing tonight!