Friday, June 6, 2008

Hot, Hot, Hot! (16 Days)

As I sat in the dining court (a.k.a. The CAF) at Gardiner Webb for breakfast this morning... I glanced up at a TV that read 'Unseasonably Hot' and 'Near Record Highs' for the local weather report... Today was indeed ridiculously hot... I think the thermometer read out to be 98 degrees F today (which was more on the hot field and pavement). I am kind of glad that it is this hot right now because it gives us the opportunity to get better at dealing with adverse conditions.

We learned more drill today and worked on some music stuff. We ended the night by running about the first 8 or so minutes of the show! I cant wait to get everything nailed down so that we can start competing! I also cant wait for Bloomington on the 13th of June! Call me and let me know if you plan on visiting that way I can give you more information!

Off to bed!
Later days,
Patrick

No comments: