Monday, June 23, 2008

Stillwater, Minn (70.700)

Déjà vu... Today our housing site was the same school that we housed out with the Scouts in 2005... It was the school that I started growing my goatee at because my friend Nick told me that I should. I also remember getting my hair cut that day and runing a breathing block to 72 counts...

The weather today was ridiculous... It rained, was cold, then was warm, then was cold again the whole day. We got a little better tonight (by a half point) but hopefully we will do even better tomorow in Mankato! Mankato was actually the first drum corps show that I ever performed at in 2005.

I was really excited to see more of my Madison brothers after the show and I also got to see my long last friend Lars for the first time in 2 years! It was wonderful to get to catch up and to have the opportunity to see him again.

Hopefully we will get better tomorrow... We are staying 3 mles from the show site!

Later days,
Patrick

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.