Friday, June 20, 2008

In The Zone (2 Days)

Today we had the opportunity to walk around inside Memorial Stadium at Indiana University. I didnt remember it being that big... It was actually really cool to be in there with the brassline... It was also wierd to think that it would be the last place that I would ever perform my 2008 show with Carolina Crown.

It was the last full day of spring training today too. During ensemble, we had to rehearse in really thick 5 inch tall grass... It was a pain, but I think it helped make us stronger.

We learned the corps song tonight (Carolina in My Mind). I am singing the bass part...which isnt as hard as I thought it would be.

Dont forget about the dress rehearsal Friday evening! I'm looking forward to seeing you there! Tomorrow is the last official day of spring training!!

Im off to bed!
Later days,
Patrick

No comments: