Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Greased Lightning (11 Days)

Today was another scortcher! We finished learning our show too! If you get the opportunity, check out ther latest CrownMinute... I think you can see me in it pretty well!

We didnt get to finish our ensemble rehearsal tonight because of lightning... We were out there rehearsing in a massive cloud of dust (a.k.a. what is left of our rehearsal field) and bolts of lightning were shooting down everywhere... they made us go inside because it was too unsafe to rehearse...

Tomorrow should be a good day of rehearsal because we officially know our whole show! The staff has been very good about us rehearsing 'smarter, not harder' and they give us plenty of opportunities to rest our bodies from the heat.

Well, I need to go to bed... I didnt get enough sleep last night!
Later days,
Patrick

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Patrick:

Thinking of you during this horrible heat! I know you are having fun and enjoying every second! I can't wait for Mufreesboro on July 25th!!!

tc